ORACLE

2/28/2011

One Page Dungeon Contest 2011 Announced

Just a quick heads-up for those who have not heard, this year's One Page Dungeon Contest has been announced. I will not be participating as a dungeoneer this year, but as a judge. I am really looking forward to this, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I urge everyone to get their creative juices flowing, and design the hell out of a dungeon for this year's contest.

The deadline for entries has been set for April 1st, 0:00 GMT, and the winners will be announced on May 16th, 0:00 GMT. It is still a bit early to discuss prizes, but if the previous years are any indication I am sure the prizes will be pretty sweet. If anyone reading has prizes to donate to the contest or would like to participate as a judge, please contact Alex Schroeder (kensanata@gmail.com).

No comments: