ORACLE

1/07/2011

"Your Header Is Too Big..."

I thought I should offer up this post after receiving the third email telling me that the header I have in place here on The Outer Dark is too big. I chose to use a great portion of Chris Huth's fantastic illustration for the current header to show off many of the small details of the piece. I didn't use the entire illustration because of how much room it would have taken up. But I agree that the portion of his illustration I decided to use does take up the entire screen, which may be excessive. As it stands, when a person bring up this blog the first and only image they see is the illustration. I do not plan to leave this as the permanent header, but I couldn't help myself and felt compelled to show off Chris' work. Thanks for your patience. :-)
Post a Comment