ORACLE

6/04/2010

Lovecraftian Obsession Podcast

Are you obsessed with the works of H.P. Lovecraft? I know I am. No surprise there, huh?! A new podcast that will appeal to folks like myself is Lovecraftian Obsession, and the first episode is available to listen to. This podcast is hosted by Rick Dakan, who recently published his book The Cthulhu Cult: A Novel of Lovecraftian Obsession. Kenneth Hite, author and award winning game designer, is the first guest on the show, and as you can imagine there is a lot of interesting Lovecraftian banter and insight throughout the podcast. Go ahead, grab Lovecraftian Obsession Episode One now.

3 comments:

letsdamage said...

Hey, Rick Dakan's one of the people in my weekly gaming group! He's good people.

Just as a heads-up (in case you didn't know), he's been writing adventures for the CoC RPG, too.

Shane Mangus said...

I have a copy of The Horror at Red Hook CoC adventure. Pretty cool. I also plan to get a copy of Rick's novel as well.

Sean Robson said...

Lovecraftian Obsession is now bookmarked!

I enjoyed the podcast - I've always enjoyed Ken Hite's work and used to be a regular reader of his Suppressed Transmissions column in Pyramid Magazine. I also love his GURPS Cabal book.

Thanks for the heads-up!