ORACLE

10/21/2009

Where did I put that blog? Oh, there it is!

Well, after an extended hiatus I feel it is time to start dedicating myself to maintaining this blog again. It has been some time since I posted anything, but I am back now and I plan to begin posting again regularly. I have spent the better part of today giving the place a needed face lift, and with a fresh coat of paint comes a fresh start. I need to tie together some loose ends, like kicking off the Dark Corners of Adventure articles I had promised, so that is next on the agenda... I mean it this time!  :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... I had just discovered your blog then you quit posting. I'll be glad to see more stuff! Great ideas so far, you are on the right track.

Shane Mangus said...

Glad you stopped in. Thanks for the vote of support!

MDtheDM said...

Savage warrior-poets, mist-shrouded rocky crags, windswept moors, murky bogs, tangled forests, small villages on the fringe of maddening darkness and terror, hideous cults worshipping at the altar of some forgotten, cyclopean ruin...

Sounds awesome...

Shane Mangus said...

MD,

You are speaking the sweet language of the sword & sanity genre! Poetry to my ears!

Shane