ORACLE

12/26/2010

Spoils of Christmas

This was my first Christmas as a married man, and I am glad to report that there was fun to be had all around. My wife, Stephanie, came through in a big way, and proved to all that she is indeed the best wife any Lovecraftophile could ever ask for. I have waited aeons to get my hands on a copy of Arkham Horror, so I was completely taken aback when I found it waiting for me under the Christmas tree! The deluxe dice set rounded of the gift. Needless to say I am one happy bastard! Now the trick is going to be getting Steph to play the game she bought me... :-)

5 comments:

Scott said...

Wow, that's a fantastic haul. You've chosen wisely. :)

christian said...

Right on! Looks great. :)

James said...

Nice! Merry Christmas!

Shane Mangus said...

Product placement among my existing collection to help jazz up the picture... ;-)

Greg Gorgonmilk said...

Niiiice!