ORACLE

12/31/2010

Excuse the Mess...

I am gearing up for a few changes here on The Outer Dark, so please excuse any mess I might create while doing so. I have been getting an online store ready to open (still debating whether to use CafePress or Zazzle) so I can offer a few items of swag to help finance a certain little project I have in the works. I am sure I will be adding a gadget that allows these items to be displayed and browsed once I am ready to pull the trigger. I am also working on a new look for the blog. It has been quite a while since I changed how things look around here, and I believe it is high time I do so. Other than that it is business as usual.

Oh yeah, if anyone has a strong opinion about which is better, CafePress or Zazzle (or any other e-commerce site that allows me to sell t-shirts, mugs, etc.), I would love to hear about it. It might help me make up my mind on which one to use.

3 comments:

biopunk said...

For quality and durability, I'd say Zazzle.

The inks of the prints on shirts I bought over two years ago are still holding up and looking good.

My CafePress one looked terrible after a just couple of months of washings. But it was the only shirt I have had from them, so it might be an poor exception.

Shane Mangus said...

@biopunk - this is exactly the kind of info I need. Thanks for taking the time to share that.

Sean Robson said...

You want messy, you should see my study!

While I don't have any strong feelings or personal experience, I've heard bad things about CafePress from people who have used it. Zazzle, I've never heard of before.