ORACLE

5/24/2010

Looking Back on My First Amazon Purchase

I was browsing some of the more recent posts over at Stefan Poag's blog Aldeboran, and ran across something I found interesting. It seems a recent trend on the 'net is to take a trip down memory lane and see what the first couple of items you purchased on Amazon were. So I decided to play along, and I was pleased to see the results. It looks like I ordered the Baen editions of Robert E. Howard's Bran Mak Morn, Cormac Mac Art and Kull, as well as The Dark Barbarian: The Writings of Robert E. Howard, a Critical Anthology by Don Herron. This order was placed on June 14, 2001 and delivered on June 18, 2001. All for the meager price of $39.58. I was so eager to have the books I did not even take advantage of the free shipping! See for yourself:

No comments: