ORACLE

5/09/2010

[LL Supplemental] Introduction

In an upcoming series of articles that will be tagged "LL Supplemental" I will be taking a closer look at the Labyrinth Lord system along with it's Advanced Edition Companion, and offering rules modifications and additions that can be used to enhance your game. Some of these articles may be house rules that I have used or plan to use, while others may simply be thought experiments that take the LL rules and bend them a bit to see what may happen. Either way, I hope this series will be entertaining and useful. Finally, this series will be published as Open Game License material. Enjoy, and leave feedback.

4 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Looking forward to your posts.

Trey said...

Looking forward to it.

The Venomous Pao said...

Put me in the "can't wait to read these" camp, amigo!

Sean Robson said...

I'm looking forward to your take on the game.

I've just ordered S&W white box and I'm curious about Labyrinth Lord as well. I went straight from Holmes to AD&D, sadly bypassing OD&D, and paid little attention to the Moldvay books, when they came out, so these are two versions of D&D that I'm unfamiliar with.

I've had a quick look at the LL pdf, but I haven't the fortitude or patience to read large pdf files, so your articles will be really helpful.

Cheers,
Sean