ORACLE

2/11/2010

Designing My Own One Page Dungeon

I am a big fan of the whole One Page Dungeon scene, and I have decided to try my hand at entering one of my own design into this year's contest. Judging from last years entries I will have my work cut out for me if I wish to have any chance at winning, but it will be fun nonetheless. Already it has turned into something of a learning exercise, as I try to get a better grasp on Photoshop and GIMP to help produce a cool map. My biggest goal with the project is to try to capture the spirit of this blog and the whole sword & sanity theme. I have a handful of ideas, and I need to decide which one is the strongest. I only have a couple of weeks left, so I plan to post my efforts here, and get some feedback before entering the final adventure to be judged. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

R.R. Hunsinger said...

Awesome! I am behind ya....hell I will let you catch the arrows.... ;-)
You need help on anything let me know!

Shane Mangus said...

Hell, you should create a one-pager too!