ORACLE

3/13/2013

Fire Sale for Chris Huth


I just heard the terrible news that my friend Chris Huth has suffered the misfortune of loosing his home and all of his possessions in a fire last week. For the next few days Pelgrane Press will be donating "100% of the price of download sales, and 50% of all physical sales" to Chris to help get him back on his feet

Chris is a very talented artist, and I can tell you from personal experience that he is an all around stand-up guy. It truly saddens me to think about what he must be going through right now. He has illustrated several pieces of art that will eventually show up in a Swords Against the Outer Dark product, and I am damn proud he lent his talent to my projects.

If you know Chris and would like to help, or just in need of a product that Pelgrane is offering, please consider making a purchase. Every little bit helps Chris. Thanks!
Post a Comment