ORACLE

5/27/2012

One Page Dungeon Contest 2012 First Round of Judge's Picks are In

This weekend, the judges, myself included, for the One Page Dungeon Contest 2012 turned in their first round picks. This year we had 107 entries, and I have to say, it was not an easy task going through that many submissions and narrowing our choices down to just twenty. The sheer number of entries made this a difficult task. Choosing a limited number of favorites made it daunting. This is because there were so many great entries that I had a tough time compiling a favorites list, but pick my favorites I did, and here they are:
Each of the other judges have also submitted their own lists, which I am sure vary wildly from my own. Now, the next round will begin, which means we will need to take all of the "top picks" and decide upon an even shorter list. I have a handful of entries I have already chosen that I believe should be on the final winner's list, and I am sure all of the other judges have done the same. I am not sure if this will end up being the final round of discussion, or if we will need a further round beyond this one. Either way, we are down to the nitty-gritty, and the winners will be announced on June 1st. In the mean time, make sure you download the compilation of all the 1PDC2012 entries, and judge for yourself.
Post a Comment