ORACLE

5/22/2012

MicroDark

This past year I have discussed my love of micro-games on several occasions, and have cited both Microlite20 and Microlite74 as two of my favorite systems that fall within this genre of gaming. Having said this, it should come as no surprise when I say that I have spent a lot of my time working on my own system that takes the microlite format and combines it with the Sword & Sanity concept, which this blog is focused on. So, what do you get when you combine the Microlite framework with Swords Against the Outer Dark?


In the coming weeks I will be discussing MicroDark, as an introduction to the system and a way to get early feedback on what I have come up with so far. MicroDark is still a work in progress, but a lot of the writing is done and ready for discussion. Spells and mysterious powers are still being written, and the bestiary is being nailed down, but most everything else is in an almost complete state. Once I have the system completed, I plan to release what I have to readers who are interested in playtesting the rules and offering feedback. The first post discussing MicroDark should be up tomorrow, and I will begin with Attributes.
Post a Comment