ORACLE

5/23/2012

[Mail Call] Black Goat Film Fan Appreciation Pin

A few weeks ago I received a small, black package in the mail, and I wanted to share its contents with you. I opened the envelope to find a small pin for the short Lovecraftian film, Black Goat. Here is what it looks like:



The pin was sent to me by Joseph Nanni, director of the film. If you haven't seen the teaser for Black Goat, go to the official site (linked above) and do so now. Also, if you feel so inclined, head over to the official Facebook page for the film and show your support. Personally, I love what Joseph has shared so far, and I am looking forward to seeing the final film, which IMDb has slated for a 2013 release.

2 comments:

Xyanthon said...

Shane, thanks for sharing. I was unaware of this but now it's on my radar for sure!

Shane Mangus said...

Glad to help spread the word!